In Part 1 of this blog post, I discussed that the majority of people who start working out just want to look better and feel better. In trying to do this, they often get lured into programs that aren’t appropriateContinue reading
- Kroc Rows: One of the Best Upper Back Mass/Strength Builders Ever
- 6 Reasons Your Body Doesn’t Look Any Different Despite “Doing Everything Right”
- Weekly Reader Question #3: Breathing Techniques For a Smaller Waist and Tummy?
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- 4 Things Every Woman Needs to Know About Competing in Powerlifting
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge
- Ripped And Miserable: How Neghar Fonooni Gained Body Fat And Got Her Life Back