In Part 1 of this blog post, I discussed that the majority of people who start working out just want to look better and feel better. In trying to do this, they often get lured into programs that aren’t appropriateContinue reading
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge
- Maria Kang: Inspirational or Fat-Shaming?
- Weekly Reader Question #3: Breathing Techniques For a Smaller Waist and Tummy?
- Kroc Rows: One of the Best Upper Back Mass/Strength Builders Ever
- Is Being Really Lean Really Worth It?
- Extreme Leanness: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly