In Part 1 of this blog post, I discussed that the majority of people who start working out just want to look better and feel better. In trying to do this, they often get lured into programs that aren’t appropriateContinue reading
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- 6 Reasons Your Body Doesn’t Look Any Different Despite “Doing Everything Right”
- Is Being Really Lean Really Worth It?
- Weekly Reader Question #3: Breathing Techniques For a Smaller Waist and Tummy?
- 4 Things Every Woman Needs to Know About Competing in Powerlifting
- Extreme Leanness: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge