In Part 1 of this blog post, I discussed that the majority of people who start working out just want to look better and feel better. In trying to do this, they often get lured into programs that aren’t appropriateContinue reading
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge
- Maria Kang: Inspirational or Fat-Shaming?
- Use Your Words – How What We Say Affects Everyone Around Us
- Weekly Reader Question #2: How Many Carbs For Fat Loss?
- It's Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick (Part 2)
- Is Being Really Lean Really Worth It?
- Love Your Body Challenge – Day 3