In Part 1 of this blog post, I discussed that the majority of people who start working out just want to look better and feel better. In trying to do this, they often get lured into programs that aren’t appropriateContinue reading
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge
- Is Being Really Lean Really Worth It?
- Weekly Reader Question #2: How Many Carbs For Fat Loss?
- Love Your Body Challenge – Day 3
- How To Tell If Your Trainer Knows What They're Doing…
- Use Your Words – How What We Say Affects Everyone Around Us
- I'm baaaaaack!