Two of the most common goals when someone starts a fitness regimen are “burn fat” and “build strength.” And the most common reason for not reaching those goals: “I just don’t have time.” I get it. LifeContinue reading
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge
- Kroc Rows: One of the Best Upper Back Mass/Strength Builders Ever
- Weekly Reader Question #3: Breathing Techniques For a Smaller Waist and Tummy?
- 4 Things Every Woman Needs to Know About Competing in Powerlifting
- 6 Reasons Your Body Doesn’t Look Any Different Despite “Doing Everything Right”
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick (Part 2)