This week’s reader question deals with something most women can relate to, and that is struggling to stay on track with their nutrition and training sometime before or during their period. Obviously every woman has different experiences in regardsContinue reading
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- 6 Reasons Your Body Doesn’t Look Any Different Despite “Doing Everything Right”
- Is Being Really Lean Really Worth It?
- Weekly Reader Question #3: Breathing Techniques For a Smaller Waist and Tummy?
- 4 Things Every Woman Needs to Know About Competing in Powerlifting
- Extreme Leanness: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- My Favorite Protein Shake Recipes
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge