This week’s reader question deals with something most women can relate to, and that is struggling to stay on track with their nutrition and training sometime before or during their period. Obviously every woman has different experiences in regardsContinue reading
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge
- 4 Things Every Woman Needs to Know About Competing in Powerlifting
- Ripped And Miserable: How Neghar Fonooni Gained Body Fat And Got Her Life Back
- Only A Dog Wants a Bone…?
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- Weekly Reader Question #3: Breathing Techniques For a Smaller Waist and Tummy?
- 6 Reasons Your Body Doesn’t Look Any Different Despite “Doing Everything Right”