This week’s reader question deals with something most women can relate to, and that is struggling to stay on track with their nutrition and training sometime before or during their period. Obviously every woman has different experiences in regardsContinue reading
- Weekly Reader Question #3: Breathing Techniques For a Smaller Waist and Tummy?
- 6 Reasons Your Body Doesn’t Look Any Different Despite “Doing Everything Right”
- Kroc Rows: One of the Best Upper Back Mass/Strength Builders Ever
- 4 Things Every Woman Needs to Know About Competing in Powerlifting
- Ripped And Miserable: How Neghar Fonooni Gained Body Fat And Got Her Life Back
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- Only A Dog Wants a Bone…?
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge