“Molly, question for your blog. As someone who is addicted to exercise, how can you know when you are overtraining? I’ve read a lot about how overtraining can release stress hormones such as cortisol and actually be counter-productive!” – WesleyContinue reading
- It’s Hard Out Here for a Fit Chick…
- Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and a Love Your Body Challenge
- Weekly Reader Question #3: Breathing Techniques For a Smaller Waist and Tummy?
- Maria Kang: Inspirational or Fat-Shaming?
- Kroc Rows: One of the Best Upper Back Mass/Strength Builders Ever
- Extreme Leanness: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- My Favorite Protein Shake Recipes